Friday, March 5, 2010

Maeve:
So Amanda and I have separated. We'll have to split custody of our newly acquired pet Maingy Dog Ralph. I hope he is  not emotionaly scarred,  if even aware that we have left our honeymoon retreat Bo Phut Fisherrman Village, Koh Samui.
I am about to board a flight back to Cambodia. While in Pheonm Pehn a few weeks ago I made contact with a local programme to survey and document some FrenchCambodian Buildings in danger of demolishment.
The Vann Molyvann Project. Google knows it.
I scheduled a skype interview from Thailand and was asked to come and help. It is volunteer work but I have free accommodation above the drawing studio. I'm so happy and excited about it.
Boarding now. Missing Amannda and David. Life works in funny ways.
xx
Maeve

No comments:

Post a Comment